Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. General Disclaimer
The information on Mooloo.net are provided “as is”. Mooloo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mooloo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Financial Advice Disclaimer
The content on Mooloo.net is presented for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained at Mooloo.net constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Mooloo to buy or sell any cryptocurrencies, digital assets or other financial instruments. All content on this website is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing on Mooloo.net constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto.
4. Risk Disclaimer
It is important you understand the risks involved in any investment you make. Cryptocurrency investment involves high risk and is not suitable for all investors. You may lose 100% of your investment and must be in a position to bear this risk without undue hardship. Before investing in cryptocurrencies or other digital assets such as NFTs, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Please conduct your own due diligence before making any investment decisions.
By using this website you acknowledge the following:
- Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies or other digital assets is high risk with the potential for significant losses. Any investment decisions you make are at your own risk and discretion.
- There are no guarantees or certainties in trading or investing and past performance does not guarantee or predict future results.
- By trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, you acknowledge there is significant counterparty risk – including, but not limited to; hacking, fraud, transfer errors, project failure, technology failure, accidental loss, government sanctions, and extreme price volatility.
- None of the information provided by Mooloo is a recommendation to buy or sell any asset or invest on any platform. and Mooloo accepts no liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on any information presented, including data, quotes, charts, news, written content and links to third party sites.
In no event shall Mooloo or its advertisers or partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Mooloo website, even if Mooloo or a Mooloo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mooloo.net could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mooloo does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mooloo may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mooloo does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mooloo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mooloo of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Mooloo website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
11. Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browser by the websites you visit. They are widely used to help users navigate websites efficiently, to perform certain functions on the sites, and/or to provide site owners with information about how their sites are used.
Most web browsers will allow you to set some control over cookies in your browser settings. This includes deleting them from your browser or disabling them altogether. If you do choose to set your browser to disable all cookies, this may affect your ability to use some of the features on our site. To learn more about cookies and how you can manage them in your web browser, visit: